4gb Secure Digital

_DiGiTaL_

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
GP2x Does not detect the 4GB SD but WindowsXP with my 21-in-1 reader does. I'm using Firmware 2.0 and i formatted the SD with Fat32 and loaded some minor stuff on the SD card but nothing shows up on the gp2x only the PC.

I have the same problem with a 2GB Sandisk. Works flawlessly in Windows and yet the GP2x wants nothing to do with it. The strange thing is I bought 2 of these cards at the same time and the other one is fine.

subcon959 posted on Aug 19 2006 at 05:59 PM said:
I have the same problem with a 2GB Sandisk. Works flawlessly in Windows and yet the GP2x wants nothing to do with it. The strange thing is I bought 2 of these cards at the same time and the other one is fine.

I have bought two 2GB Sandisk cards and have not had any problems with the GP2x recognizing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Formatted with Regular FAT32 and with QuickFormat both have same results so im guessing this 4GB SD is useless for the gp2x mkii, Will have to ebay it or something thanx for the help.

_DiGiTaL_ posted on Aug 20 2006 at 06:18 AM said:
Formatted with Regular FAT32 and with QuickFormat both have same results so im guessing this 4GB SD is useless for the gp2x mkii, Will have to ebay it or something thanx for the help.

I've had this type of problem too... you're going to have to format it in various ways to get it to work, probably in linux.

Search for a live CD and try to format a SD card in linux.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back