3ds Monster hunter 3 recommendation code

milkshake

Advanced Member
Does anyone have a this game if so and you feel like giving me the recommendation code please pm me as got a new 3ds and with the recommendation code I can get a free download cheers :)

I don't have the game but it seems little boring to me.

I'm waiting for Monster hunter 4 as this one should become more of an action game.

That's just the impression I got from some gameplay videos and previous/revious

its so not boring i got it for the wife as a birthday present and she hasn't put it down in months she's put in well over 50 hours of questing so far. this is a strong indication of how good the gameplay is as her leisure time is at a premium because we have 2 small children. it's probably the most use she's had out of her 3DS ever (!). theres zero plot but the controls are very well designed, no matter what weapon style you choose. re: the code i'll talk to her later about it.

apparently the wife does not have a code, it's just the regular edition of the game not the 3DSXL bundle, maybe this is why? maybe she just doesnt know where to find it? perhaps its in the digital manual

I don't have the game myself but I imagine you'd have to register the game on the Nintendo website to qualify for the code?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

"If you register Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version) with Club Nintendo before 22:59 (UK time) on 30th June, you’ll be able to receive a Recommendation Code which you can pass along to a friend. If your friend registers a Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system between 23:01 (UK time) on 3rd June and 22:59 (UK time) on 31st July 2013, and enters the Recommendation Code before 22:59 (UK time) on 5th August 2013, he/she will be eligible to receive a free Download Code for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Nintendo 3DS!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back