3d Printer

sparkymark79

Hi everyone,

I've recently invested in a 3d printer - replicator2. Is there anything Pandora related I should print or a mod somebody wants me to print and test - happy to help

Im sure there is. Theres lots of mad stuff posited in the pandora 2 section.
3d printers really interest me. Id like to try action figures and other stuff.some sites will do stuff like this too.
Replicator 2 is it good.whats the quality of the finushed articles.

It may also help to know where you are...  People are more likely to be interested if they know you are close by. (or less likely if you are half-way across the world)

- Neelix

Hi everyone,

I've recently invested in a 3d printer - replicator2. Is there anything Pandora related I should print or a mod somebody wants me to print and test - happy to help
Good man, I'd love to see an ergonomic grip that fits the Pandora, something like this.

Perfect the design & upload it to shapeways & who knows you might get a few sales :)

If the angle of the lid is a problem for you, there's this

If you are planning on making your own TV out cable at some point in time you may also be interested in that

oopsy - I'm based in the UK.

my build plate is being sent off to America at the moment as I'm getting a replacement sent out (slightly warped) so can't do much for the next week or two anyway

pwNc7wS.jpg

"Build me a pandora worthy of Mordor.."
Aww you fixed it, no fair. :( :D

Last edited by a moderator:
With official TV cables on the horizon, what about a kind of 'docking tray' that the pandora sits in/on and which supports/clasps the protruding AV cable maybe 1 -2cm out at the rear so that an accident due to weight/tugging/snagging won't wipe out the ext port if it's being used handheld?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back