32gb card under £25

DAMN that is an amazing deal! same price as I paid for my 16GB I wish i could buy 2 of there right now! oh well.

I have 2x16GB and its proving difficult to fit everything on them. PSX is the culprit here. Here is hoping 64GB cards come down quick 128GB Pandora..... Now that would be epic.

I buy all my cards (and other bits and bobs) from 7dayshop. Really excellent for the UK.

Got a link, brah? I can't be stuffed Googling.
7DayShop 32GB SDHC

Unfortunately I can't recommend the 7day shop cards.

I bought 2 of the 32 GB cards, 1 for use with my Pandora, the other to use with my new DSLR.

I received both cards in a timely fashion, unfortunately they were useless. The Pandora would not even recognise them, and even when I formatted them in my DSLR they were showing up as an error.

I think they are just rebranding random cards, you could be lucky and get good cards, or you could get shafted.

They do seem to be good at refunding if you ask for it though.

I would not attempt to buy from them again, not worth the hassle.

^ If that genuinely is Currys/PC World's outlet store (they're a very big, legitimate retail group, and a few big UK companies use eBay to run their online outlet stores), then there's no reason to worry about it being on eBay in this case.

In my experience, the bigger concern is that the card is a PNY one - sometimes they don't get the plastic mix right for the casing, and the cards pretty much fall apart with a little, careful usage. :p (Both myself and Blue Protoman have experienced that, though I'm quite sure that it's not applicable to 100% of PNY's cards.)

In my experience, the bigger concern is that the card is a PNY one - sometimes they don't get the plastic mix right for the casing, and the cards pretty much fall apart with a little, careful usage. :p (Both myself and Blue Protoman have experienced that, though I'm quite sure that it's not applicable to 100% of PNY's cards.)
I have had that happen with a Kingston card (2GB), but Kingston, or so I have heard, often rebrands other manufacturers' cards as their own. I wonder if it was originally a PNY...

Back