3 dumb (?) questions

zboy9

かっこいいね。
These may be dumb questions, but ones I would like to know:

Is there a way to split a movie in two, so say it is 250 MB, you could split them on two SMC's?

What does the "hold" feature on the mp3 player do, or supposed to do?

On gpgames v6, how do you put the sound, music, and (other) folder into the gp32 to make the fxe work?

Sorry again if these questions are dumb.

Well, the first one is nice and easy - go into virtual dub, and use the select features to stick a selection start at the first fram, and a finish in the middle (i.e. half the movie selected), then set sound and video to "Direct Signal Processing", and just output save the movie as always. Repeat with the other half, sticking the selection in the middle instead of at teh start.

The GOTO FRAME feature can be useful, as you can work out the middle more precisely.

Only problem with this method is that if you have a movie with loooooads of action in one half and none in the other, you'll end up with an uneven split.

3RD Question for me!!! :D

Put .fxe in GPMM as usual.
Put the sound, music, and (other) folders in GPMM/GPGAMES

PD: Download the last release that corrects a bug with Score Tables.

GPGAMES v.06

thanks for all your help, but I still don't completely understand how to work gpgames. you can't just drag the sound etc. folders into gpmm/gpgames can you? it said there was no space allowed in name. so I transfered all the files in the 3 folders into gpmm/gpgames, and it still doesn't work. I'm confused. :rolleyes: thanks again for your help

You know that PC-LINK sucks... :eek:
I use a 6 in 1 reader and no probs.
Try a hacked Pclink or make the folders (gpmm/gpgames/sound for example) manualy and then put the files in.

Byes

PD: GPGAMES ROCKS!

Back