2 games I'd LOVE to see ported........

Kai

Website
cuboard.proboards14.com
If nayone's up for porting/remaking a few games... I'd love to see Dungeon Master and cadaver...

don't tell me to use emulaters! Im doing that already :p its just an actual port would be awesome!

To port something you need source code, and neither of these games have their code available.

Someone could do a clone/remake of the game, but that would take a hell of a long time and you just wouldn't get the same feeling as you do playing the original.

Actually, I am working on a DM port for GP32 :)

(Some sick bastard disassembled the code for DM (easy), and then went through it piece by piece and wrote a new DM that follows it to the tee.. ie: It uses the same DM datafiles, but runs on linux and windows). I'm porting it to GP32.

Mind you, using an emu.. whats wrong with that? With Castawya/GP, you'd never know the difference.. DM and CSB on GP32 is perfect nearly..

jeff

WOW Thats GREAT!!!

For the record, I tried loading DM on my SNES emulater but it keeps crashing when I start a new game....

SO I AM EAGERLY AWAITING THIS!!!!!
THANKS LOADS MATE!

No I don't. For one thing, I wasn't keen on the manual install, and secondly, the GUI kinda off puts me. I just wanna plug in and laod a rom and play, without it looking abit weird.

B'ah, prob sounds liek im being weird.... theres something about it I just didn't like, even though it is undoubtedly very good.

No I don't. For one thing, I wasn't keen on the manual install, and secondly, the GUI kinda off puts me. I just wanna plug in and laod a rom and play, without it looking abit weird.

B'ah, prob sounds liek im being weird.... theres something about it I just didn't like, even though it is undoubtedly very good.
man, you are missing out!

i load it up, press start, select a disc (not rom) and bingo, i'm playing the game!

matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back