166mhz Gp32 Flu + Sega Dreamcast Sale!

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
I havent been on here for a while since its summer and all.

Anyways here is the package:
166Mhz FLU Non-Modded GP32 (In the sense, that no o/c mods or no glass screen mods added)
2* 128 Mb Smart Media Cards
1* 64 Mb Smart Media Card
1* 32 Mb Smart Media Card
Gp32 Usb Link
Static-Protection Case for the GP32
***The gp32's battery case is snapped but i still got the piece that broke off included. And tape works just as well :p

Sega Dreamcast Console - SOLD

3 Controllers 2 Original, 1 huge Non-name one
2 Vmu Units -1green -1normal
1 Normal mem card as well
Rf Adaptor
Power Supply

Post your offers here, or pm me in canadian or us currency only please. Only availiable to Canada/ Us Residents since shipping is LAME costly to UK unless u wanna pay.

Buy The Gp32 Alone Now For: 140$ USD Shipping not included. or offer or more. You sned a money order first, or we use COD in canada. Or Paypal once i get it working. (You also pay the shipping cost)

BIDDING STARTS AT 50$ USD GOGO and only bid in increments of 5$

Here Are The Pics of gp32:

gp32plain.jpg

Allwide.jpg

mid.jpg

rabbits with hats posted on Jul 31 2005 at 02:40 PM said:
Drak!
Don't get a Psp
Get a gpx2 :p

:p i dunno i guess ill wait for the emus and stuff, but im mostly interested in hand helds for the movies/anime :)

Cant get stupid webcam working rite now but i will eventually. Shipping will be the norm price to Canada/Us around 10$ me thinks. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Drak posted on Aug 1 2005 at 07:22 PM said:
rabbits with hats posted on Jul 31 2005 at 02:40 PM said:
Drak!
Don't get a Psp
Get a gpx2 :p

:p i dunno i guess ill wait for the emus and stuff, but im mostly interested in hand helds for the movies/anime :)

Cant get stupid webcam working rite now but i will eventually. Shipping will be the norm price to Canada/Us around 10$ me thinks. :p

if you will ship to the UK I would be interested

sPaCe :ph34r:

loz_the_guru posted on Aug 4 2005 at 03:58 PM said:
If your after the GP32 i cant help, but if its the DC you want let me know as im in teh UK and can probably help.

I already got a dreamcast loz - thank you though :)

sPaCe :ph34r:

Well if you are still selling it drak, I'd love to buy. I've been lookin around for these systems and they are hard to come by. Well just msg me if I'm not to late. :D

deadlychicken22 posted on Aug 11 2005 at 05:00 AM said:
I will pay $100 for it (what is cod?)

COD is a service for domestic mail for which an amount due to the sender, up to $1,000, is collected from the addressee before delivery and returned to the mailer. It is a service available to consumer and business mailers. COD is available for parcels only or items mailed at parcel rates.

The amount collected from the addressee can include:

Amount representing the value of the item.
Service charge in the case of repairs.
Sales tax.
Postage.
COD fee and special service fees.
COD cannot be used to collect on items not ordered or requested by the addressee or to collect money owing on previous accounts. Indemnity is available up to $1,000. Items sent COD must abide by Canada Post mail preparation requirements. The amount of the COD collected from the addressee will be forwarded to the sender by Postal Money Order when payment is made by cash or by cheque drawn up by the addressee payable to the sender.

thats wut COD is is extremely safe way to do this kind of transaction. Anyway ill take your offer for it if emur doesnt want to buy it. Im going to ask him what he will offer for it.

Did you want just the gp32 or both? because it would cost alot more for shipping (like 10$more i think..not sure) while the gp32 probably only cost around 5$.

Anyway u are in Canada/Us right?

I'm in the US (minnesota, pretty close to canada). So, total for all of the gp32 stuff how much would it be with shipping? How much more would it be with the dreamcast?. And before I get myself into a deal, what condition is the gp32 in? (sorry, i meant to ask this before, but I forgot). Are there any scratches on the screen or elsewhere? Does the control stick have problems getting diagnols? You mentioned posting pics above, can you please post them. What firmware does it have on it? (does it need freelauncher to play homebrew? Does it need gameparks link program or does it show up as a mass storage device?) Finally, does the screen light up well? (test it with my vns game fate. on my nlu i can hardly see anything, can you see everything alright?).

Sorry for the chunky writing and all of the questions. I should have researched a little more before making an offer.....Anyways, i'm still very interested, just want to make sure I am getting what I think i am....
Thanks,
-ben

EDIT: I still don't understand much about COD besides its a secure international postage service, do i need to understand anything more about it?

SOLD To Lemurx

looks like he doesnt have the money :(

back up for sale Buy it Now For 150$ USD and u also pay the 5$ or so shipping cost :)

Drak posted on Aug 16 2005 at 06:37 PM said:
SOLD To Lemurx

looks like he doesnt have the money :(

back up for sale Buy it Now For 150$ USD and u also pay the 5$ or so shipping cost :)

Ya read that..

could you please answer my questions above, i'm still very interested (although $150 seems a little bit out of my price range at the moment...I am still willing to pay $100, maybe even a little more)

Oh Sorry about that let me try to answer some questions. Ill take some pics tonite cuz i got camera working.

•The Screen Has 1 noticible scratch on it. Its a little one in the bottom/middlish. It also has some other ones but they arent noticable while playing.
•The Screen isnt a glass one.. so i suggest u get one from ebay, a online store, or get a glass piece the same size cut at a hardware store.
•There doesnt seem to be any dead pixels and the light works s well as it does when i got it..
•The controls work fine as well as i know. Played sonic 3d blast and 2d games just fine. No buttons are broken.
•It Had aquafishy firmware on it which works well. Note* You have to hold select whil u turn on your gp32 to get into the menu for Pc-Link, or The mass storage device thing. (gpdrive). Only one of my smcs doesnt have GpDRIVE on it cuz i didnt use it (the 32mb one thats brand new -.-)

I hope this info helps you.. I can hold this for as long as need be the lowest id go is 130$ Usd which is pretty good for a 2* 128mb, 64, 32 bundle... ( i payed 140ish for it)

any comments? post here screens will finally be up tonite..

deadlychicken22 posted on Aug 18 2005 at 11:07 AM said:
how much will shipping be?

its like 5 to 10 dollars. if its 10 then id pay half ;P

Ok the pics are up, one of them is to show the screen close up. The blur is like a perma-smudge on the crappy plastic screen it came with, along with all the scratches. I checked the LCD and it doesnt seem to have much stuff on it.

Maybe a fused dust partical or two on it :p Since my lil bro been playing it.

is there an extra charge for COD? If so, how much? I am still willing to pay $100 + shipping for it (at least if its the prices mentioned above).

deadlychicken22 posted on Aug 18 2005 at 07:53 PM said:
is there an extra charge for COD? If so, how much? I am still willing to pay $100 + shipping for it (at least if its the prices mentioned above).

no, i pay for it :p its like 2$ lol

Back